Sunday, January 25, 2009

A New Day

I have been loving my breakfasts. In fact, I have been looking forward to them - no matter if it is a rushed bowl of yogurt with a granola bar broken up into it - or some eggs. My friend, Lori, has moved in with us until she finishes school. With her she brought her crap and good ideas on how to eat. She makes eggs with a Bruchetta boca burger broken up into it. Well, I have to say I fought the idea at first, but now I'm loving it. It is so tasty and so low in points.

Today I had 1 egg, 2 egg whites, onions, peppers (jar sweet pepper strips), bruschetta boca burger broken up, a pinch of mozzarella cheese. I use ketchup as well. It is good and totally fills my little plate and I almost feel like it is too much to eat. It's a 3 point breakfast plate. Today I had a clementine as well.

OH - I also went to the open house at my children's school. bagels and cream cheese, donuts, cookies, brownies, cheese, crackers, cookies, etc. were around and I didn't have any! That should be worth adding a point or two to my points allowance today. I'm proud of myself for that!

Ok - off to do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment