Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've been busy AND exhausted

Fri (lunch):
4 oz Tilapia, cous cous, on salad w/ff ranch: 6 points

Dinner:
Chinese. Well, I'm not really sure how to score this, but here goes my rationalization....
I had 22 points left for the day before dinner. I had:
about 6 fried noodles with duck sauce
2 steamed dumplings
about a cup of rice
at least a cup of chicken and brocccoli

I figure I didn't eat 22 points worth at the chinese restaurant - so I'm good.

Today (on the other hand...):
Breakfast:
1 cup Dannon Light & Fit, 1 fiber one: 4 points

Party
chicken marsala, eggplant rolatini, stuffed flounder, small salad, small coors light bottle, no dessert. All were buffet portions (so, like this small piece of flounder wrapped around a little ball of crabmeat sort of thing).

Philadelphia Kixx Soccer Game:
2 (count 'em 2) hot dogs
1/2 turkey and cheese hoagie

28 points left for the day - hopefully that and some of my weekly points allowance will cover my ass for the day.

I don't know what it was - at the game I just had to eat. Well, I was hungry and it was dinnertime so I was ok with the two hot dogs. Then, the folks in front of me split a turkey hoagie. I'm not sure if the hoagie looked good or the cute couple splitting the hoagie made it look good, but suddenly I was jealous and needed to have the hoagie. So... off I go and buy my $8.25 stupid hoagie and ate half (only half - but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment