Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hmmmm

So, I officially got weighed in yesterday - I lost 2.8lbs - still up .6 from the weight I gained between starting and restarting.... Not too shabby, especially since I haven't been following too well.

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
Banana
Fiber One Bar

Lunch:
took the kids to the zoo for lunch:
Salad
light ranch dressing
Egg

ate a bunch of baked tostito scoops - on the way home from the grocery store. I'm like Dom Delouise in Fatso when he ate the whole two bags of Chinese Food on the way home from picking it up. I love that movie. It is ashame I don't remember any lines to quote it - there must be some gems for my being fat blog).

Dinner:
Broiled Basa (with tspn olive oil drizzled on top)
Risotto & asparagus (mmm... mmmm....) don't know the point value, and don't want to figure it out. I didn't go hog wild, but I did eat more than I should have.

Today:
Breakfast:
Yogurt
Fiber One Bar
Banana

Lunch:
Salad
Egg
FF ranch 1tbspn/ 1tbspn of light balsamic vinagrette

a bag of sunflower seeds

2 1 point WW lemon cakes (these are really good - but SO small)

My new, new resolution is to start writing everything down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment